Tuesday, June 11, 2013
NBA 2013 Finals - Game 3 Results and Thoughts
First off, yes, this isn't related in any way to video games at all, but shut up and let me get my opinion out there. Second off, I am in a love-hate relationship right now with the NBA Finals. I hate Miami for different reasons than others do. They are a great team, don't get me wrong, and they probably have the most talent out of any other team in the NBA. The problem I have with James or Wade or any of the Heat players is the fact that they flop like there is no tomorrow. They flop more than a fat man does when he moves. They cry and whine and act like they can get away with everything. So, when I hear that "Miami is the best team in the NBA!" or when I hear commentators and people acting like Miami is the messiah of the NBA, I, as you can imagine, am not happy. I think it is wrong to say that, but I also think it is wrong to say that the Spurs deserve the title because Miami was playing terrible in game 3 (score was 133 Spurs-77 Miami). Miami wasn't playing terribly. It was just a case of the Spurs hitting every shot in the last half, and having a great defense with the amazing offense. There wasn't a lot that Miami could have done. Now, what is my opinion on who will win this year's Finals? I don't know, and I don't want to bet. These teams are here for a reason, and both have a chance at winning. So, enjoy this moment Spur fans. Miami fans, enjoy the moment of Game 2 and having the MVP of 2013 on your team. The real idea of who will win the Finals will happen either at game 5 and/or game 7. Those will be the defining moments this year. So, keep your hopes up, fans, and enjoy the amazing talent being shown off in these games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment